Monday, December 15, 2008

I'll Be Home For Christmas!

Well the laundry is done and the bags are packed.  I am heading home tomorrow.  Wish me luck that no weather issues get in my way, I am traveling thru Denver.  But they know how to handle planes in the snow, right??

It is going to be a long birthday for me.  Three extra hours to be exact, and I am going to get every extra minute.  Audrey and I don't land at PDX until 11:40pm...if all goes as scheduled.  That is okay.  I can't think of a better birthday gift than going home to friends and family.

We will certainly miss Jimmy.  He will be making a very short trip home, just the 24th-28th.  At least we will all be together for Christmas.

I am so excited to see the Portland snow that everyone has been talking about and even more excited to see everyone.  Hopefully weather won't inhibit the visits too much.

See you all soon!!

-Kristen

1 comment:

Sofia D. Hoiland said...

Happy and safe travels, it may be safest to take the Max. Maybe we may get to see you both if you ever want to hang out at a cafe in the VIllage!